Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Really Wanted A Snow Day

This might possibly be the worst lunch EVER.  No, really.  We had a really late night at Chez Little Lunch, and I woke up to big, fluffy, white stuff, falling gently from the sky and promptly melting as soon as it hit the ground.  I was so disappointed, I just wanted to cuddle in and do school at home today...not get motivated to pack a fancy, cute, healthy lunch.  Let me just say, I failed on all three counts today, but alas we all have these days.  I promise to do better next time!

Lunch is the same for both GiGi and LiLi, it has apple sauce, goldfish crackers, a little cutie, some carrot sticks, almonds and craisons, some summer sausage (homemade) and a little bit of brownies.  My lunch has a big bit of brownies, it's helping to cheer me up.   Gigi eats her applesauce by dipping her crackers in it...sounds totally gross to me, but she swears by it.  If your brave enough to try it, let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment