Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of 5th Grade

There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: One is roots and the other wings.

 My Gigi is flying today, hope I gave her deep enough roots.  (I know it sounds like I've sent her off to college or something, but she's been with me every single day up until now!)  She is so excited, and I am so excited for her...and she looks so stinkin' cute in her uniform I'm sort of kicking myself for waiting so long to enrol them in a charter school!  Not kidding, at all. 

She really wanted a "teen age" lunch, so no cute little lunches, no cute shapes.  I'm struggling with this new identity.  When I had a theme it made it easier to create a lunch.  And she didn't really care, she just liked the surprise of what I had packed.  We have been negotiating what will be packed, in what containers and if I will be allowed to use cookie cutters.  She's tough.

She mostly won.  After all, she's the one entering a big new world, she should feel pretty good about what she's armed with.   I vetoed about 189 backpacks, almost every single pair of boots and all makeup (she gave it a good fight though).

So her little lunch has salami and cheddar cheese, crackers, snap peas and carrots.  I snuck in a cookie cutter to cut the watermelon, and threw in a plum.  She also has an oatmeal raisin granola bar and Stretch Island strawberry fruit leather.  I threw in a few Hershey's Kisses as a treat (do you think she'll understand the secret message?!)   She has to take snack as well, so we made some trail mix.  The combo she created has raw almonds, dried cherries and apricots, pretzels, whole wheat Goldfish, Honeynut Cheerios and little mini chocolate chip cookies. 
 

 


I'm going to sneak in a note, just a little one to let her know I love her, I'm proud of her, and I hope she's having so much fun and learning a lot!
 

I couldn't help myself...I snuck in a little cuteness to celebrate the start of 5th Grade.
 

13 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY GIRL, HAS NICE LEGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO FUCK YOU.IT WOULD REALLY FEEL GREAT.
    LIKE YOUR FIGURE. PERFECT BEAUTY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuk, I just ejaculated in my pants,was only rubbing on it and looking at your legs, it is your fault.
    will keep your pic for future pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HER LEGS WILL MAKE YOU BLAST A WAD REAL FAST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JACK OFF EVERY TIME I SEE HER PICTURE.
    I SEEM TO BLAST MORE CUM EACH TIME.
    HER LEGS GETS ME OFF. SHE WOULD LOOK GOOD NAKED.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice legs,actually she is a beautiful girl,her pussy would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your sexy legs,would suck your toes, lick your legs, eat your pussy, then fuck you to no end. but will settle with jacking off looking at your legs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUST SHOT A HUGE WAD OF CUM JACKING OFF ON YOU,YOUR LEGS MADE ME CUM LIKE CRAZY.FELT SO GOOD FUCKING YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIKE TO CUM DEEP DOWN YOUR PRETTY THROAT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The guys are talking about a fifth grade girls rite of passage into womanhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOULD LICK HER ENTIRE NAKED BODY EAT HER PUSSY,DRINK HER PEE, STICK TONGUE UP HER BUTT HOLE, SUCK HER TOES, PUSSY FUCK HER,THEN DOWN HER THROAT, UP HER BUTT HOLE.LICK HER PRETTY LEGS AGAINM THEN RAM IT UP HER FAST HARD AND DEEP. SHE WOULD BE ONE FANTASTIC FUCK,PERFECT BEST AGE,HER BODY IS SEX 100 %. SHE IS FINGERING HERSELF,MAYBE EVEN TAKING DICK.REALLY LIKE HER LEGS, THEY GET ME VERY HARD. FEELS SO GREAT LOOKING AT THEM AND JACKING OFF, CUM EXPLODES LIKE CRAZY, HER LEGS DOES IT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to fuck her tight little pussy and ejaculate inside her then lick those amazing legs

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would be some sweet pussy to fuck

    ReplyDelete